Dynamic Channel Excellence
Dynamic Channel Excellence develops both the channel and business skills of channel sales people in order to help them build high-performance channels. This two day practical workshop covers the skills necessary to understand partner business issues & drivers, and to develop strategies for improving channel performance through better channel design and engagement.
At the end of this program you will know how to:
- Design a best-practice channel structure to achieve your sales objectives
- Identify and avoid common channel recruitment & development problems
- Engage with channel partners at a business level
- Develop programs that gain commitment and minimise channel conflict
- Build long-term relationships with channel partners that generate results
- Create effective value propositions, programs & performance metrics
Who should attend?
Channel sales and channel programs people from the ICT industry who already have an understanding of channels, and want to further develop their knowledge and skills, in order to build stronger business relationships with senior partner executives and gain greater commitment.
The role of the channel (what makes partners tick)
- How channels change over time
- Partner financial & business drivers (gaining partner focus & loyalty)
- Managing differing partner relationship types (depth vs breadth)
- Partner acquisition strategy (defining the no. & type of required partners)
- Partner profiling and selection (recruiting the right partners)
- Assessing channel/territory performance (account planning/development)
- Influencing partner behaviour (getting partners to adopt your vision)
- Creating different persuasive value propositions for different partners
- Knowledge transfer process (accelerating partner sales readiness)
- Key elements of successful partner programs
- Partner Development (creating action plans; conducting effective reviews)
No. of participants: Ideally 8-16
Duration: 2 days
This program is completely tailored around your particular organisation, and uses real partner & channel scenarios based around your products, competitors, and market position. We provide a unique learning experience that comes from our knowledge of the industry and the problems you face. Consequently, the material covered is of particular relevance to your channel, and can be used the next day to increase your effectiveness.