An Open Course For New & Experienced Channel Professionals
Dynamic Channel Presentations is a public course that is open to any channel sales professional, from the technology industry, who wants to enhance their ability to deliver confident and persuasive sales presentations that influence partner and customer behaviour, gain mindshare, and drive new revenue.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL OPEN PROGRAMS WILL BE DELIVERED AS VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING. PLEASE ENQUIRE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This two-day program provides attendees with the skill set to:
- Capture and maintain the attention of your partners and customers
- Create interesting and impactful presentations that influence your audience
- Structure your presentations in order to guide your audience towards your desired outcome
- Deliver a persuasive message that partners and customers will find compelling, and creates interest in your offering
- Adapt your message for different situations, from a formal presentation in front of a room of partners to a one-on-one presentation to a few key decision-makers
- Using PowerPoint as a tool to enhance your presentation and make it more interesting
- Feel more confident and comfortable in front of an audience
Who should attend?
All channel sales professionals from the technology industry are welcome. This workshop caters for both vendor/distributor channel managers who present to partners, and MSP account managers who need to influence end-user customers.
- Digital video analysis of personal presentation style
- Creating a persuasive sales presentation structure
- Articulating your company’s (or product’s) USP in a compelling manner
- Tailoring your message for different partners, customers and situations
- Capturing the attention of your partners/customers and keeping them interested
- Using verbal and non-verbal language to connect with your audience
- Moving with poise and projecting a confident demeanour
- Knowing how and when to use (and not use) PowerPoint effectively
- Adjusting your style for different channel partners
- Successful sales presenting to large groups, small groups and one-on-one
Class Size: 8 people (maximum)
Duration: 2 days
Course Fee: AUD$1,975 + GST
Date: Postponed until further notice due to COVID-19.
Enquire about our Virtual Instructor-Led Training Courses below.
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm
The Executive Centre
Level 24, Three International Towers
300 Barangaroo Ave
Barangaroo, NSW 2000