Select And Recruit The Best Channel Partners & MSPs
Correct channel partner recruitment is the first step to building an effective channel model. So if you’re looking to recruit new partners, that will be proactive and successful at selling your products, Channel Dynamics can help you identify them and build a compelling value proposition to recruit them.
Organisations spend an enormous amount of time interviewing recruiting staff. But they adopt an ad-hoc approach when selecting and recruiting sales partners, even when their partners could account for up to 100% of their revenue!
In Australia alone, there are between 6,000 and 9,000 partners (ranging from 1 to 10,000+ employees). So how do you begin to find the few that will embrace your product, promote it to their customers, and drive new business?
Consequently, we believe you need to take just as much care in selecting your external sales partners as you do on your internal sales staff.
So How Do You Select The Right Channel partners?
Channel Dynamics has developed a methodology to identify partners that:
- Sell solutions that complement your products
- Have a customer base that wants your solutions
- Have the capabilities and skill sets to sell and service your technology
- Are willing to invest in learning and selling your products
By leveraging our partner connections, and a range of selection and profiling tools, ourprocess can ensure consistency of partner selection and recruitment.
9 Step Channel Partner Recruitment Process
- Clarify the selection criteria (developed with you, and through interviews with successful partners)
- Develop a Partner Profiling Template based on your selection criteria
- Review our partner database for matches in the 4 areas listed above
- Identify new partners through advanced search techniques
- Research and qualify the partners against the Partner Profiling Template to assess suitability
- Cull non-complying partners, and create short list
- Compile partner contact details and provide introductions to your team
- Consolidate into final report, including assessment of potential success
- Provide you with the list that didn’t make the short-list for future prospects
As a result, you’ll end up with the right partners, who have the best chance of success, and spend less time and money recruiting partners that promise a lot but deliver little.