An Open Course For New & Experienced Channel Professionals
Dynamic Channel Excellence is a public course that is open to any channel sales and/or channel management professional, from the technology industry, who wants to enhance their channel knowledge and skills, develop the optimal channel strategy, engage more effectively with partners, gain deeper commitment, and drive incremental revenues.
This two-day program provides attendees with the skill set to:
- Develop a structured, consistent and professional approach to recruiting, on-boarding, enabling, developing, and managing partners
- Build a deeper understanding of channel strategy to create the optimal channel and/or distribution model for your technology
- Engage more effectively with partners/MSPs and cultivate a “trusted advisor” status to help them grow and succeed
- Understand how channel firms operate to build stronger business relationships with senior partner executives
- Understand the shift from traditional software/hardware sales to Cloud and recurring revenue, and how to help partners transition.
- Understand the motivators of different partners (eg. MSPs, VARs, Cloud, Volume, SMB) and distributors in order to influence their behaviour
- Expand your channel sales skills to improve how you sell to, with, and through partners to uncover, develop sales and win new business opportunities.
- Develop a structured planning methodology to create an effective territory plan, that balances new partner recruitment and existing partner development
- Learn how to conduct executive conversations with senior partner management to get joint planning buy-in
- Adopt a best practices approach to how you build and manage a channel, in order to maximise their success and increase your revenue through an indirect model
Who should attend?
Channel sales and channel programs people from the technology industry. This workshop caters for both new channel managers who want to accelerate their success, and established channel professionals looking to adopt best practices.
- The dynamics of the channel and how it has changed
- Understanding partner economics and financial drivers
- Impact of Cloud and recurring revenue on partners
- Creating the optimal channel strategy
- Selecting and recruiting the right partners
- Engaging with partner executives
- On-boarding and enabling partners
- Selling to, with, and through partners
- Managing a territory of partners for sales growth
- Elements of successful partner programs
- Creating partner business plans and conducting performance reviews
Class Size: 10 people (maximum)
Duration: 2 days
Course Fee: $1,875 + GST
Date: 22-23 July, 2020
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm
The Executive Centre
Level 24, Three International Towers
300 Barangaroo Ave
Barangaroo, NSW 2000
Register before 8 July 2020, and receive a 12 month subscription to our Online e-Learning course for FREE!