An Open Virtual Instructor-Led Training Workshop For New & Experienced Channel Professionals
Dynamic Channel Excellence (Open VILT) is a public course, delivered remotely by a live instructor, that is open to any channel professional from the technology industry, who wants to enhance their channel knowledge and skills. This workshop helps you develop the optimal channel strategy, learn to manage partners when you can’t visit them, gain deeper commitment, and drive incremental revenues. Note: this is not another boring webinar! Our tailor-made format provides an interactive experience that will feel almost like being in a class.
This program (2 x half-days) provides attendees with the skill set to:
- Develop a structured, consistent and professional approach to recruiting, on-boarding, enabling, developing, and managing partners and MSPs
- Learn how to manage partners over a virtual medium, when you are unable to physically visit them
- Build a deeper understanding of channel strategy to create the optimal channel and/or distribution model for your technology
- Engage more effectively with your channel and cultivate a “trusted advisor” status to help them grow and succeed
- Understand how partner and MSP firms operate to build stronger business relationships with senior partner executives
- Understand the shift from traditional software/hardware sales to Cloud and recurring revenue, and how to help partners transition.
- Understand the motivators of different partners (eg. MSPs, VARs, Cloud, Volume, SMB) and distributors in order to influence their behaviour
- Leverage online tools like Zoom to onboard and enable partners remotely, rather than being another boring webinar
- Expand your channel sales skills to improve how you sell to, with, and through partners to uncover, develop sales and win new business
- Develop a structured planning methodology to create an effective territory plan, that balances new partner recruitment and existing partner development
- Learn how to conduct executive conversations over Zoom with senior partner management to get joint planning buy-in
- Adopt a best practices approach to how you build and manage a channel, in order to maximise their success and increase your revenue through an indirect model
Who should attend?
Channel sales and channel programs people from the technology industry. This workshop caters for both new channel managers who want to accelerate their success, and established channel professionals looking to adopt best practices for working with partners remotely.
- The dynamics of the channel and how it has changed
- Understanding partner economics and financial drivers
- Impact of Cloud and recurring revenue on partners
- Leveraging tools like Zoom, Teams and WebEx to educate partners remotely, without boring them
- Creating the optimal channel strategy
- Selecting and recruiting the right partners
- Engaging with partners over a virtual medium
- On-boarding and enabling partners virtually
- Selling to, with, and through partners
- Managing a territory of partners for sales growth
- Elements of successful partner programs
- Creating partner business plans and conducting performance reviews
Virtual Class Size: 8 people (maximum)
This is not a webinar. Our VILT programs are delivered remotely, using live instructors, using web conferencing software and live video. We use real scenarios based on your partners, solutions, competitors, and market position. We provide a unique learning interactive experience that will feel like you are in a workshop with colleagues.
Duration: Two half-days
Course Fee: $1,495 + GST
Date: 13th – 14th October, 2020
Time: 11:00am – 3:30pm
Location: This is an Open VILT program, so you can be anywhere, as long as you have access to a PC/Notebook/Mac (with webcam) and an internet connection.
Register before 30th September 2020, and receive a 12 month subscription to our Online e-Learning course for FREE!