Sales Skills For Selling To And Through Partners & MSPs
Dynamic Channel Sales is a sales training course that teaches channel professionals how to increase sales to and through partners and Managed Service Providers, while building stronger professional relationships. The emphasis in this program is on motivating partners to want to sell your products/solutions over the competition.
This program provides attendees with the skill set to:
- Identify what makes partners want to sell your products.
- Build relationships with senior channel management executives and conduct business level conversations.
- Uncover your partner’s drivers and motivator’s by asking the right questions.
- Influence partner sales behaviour by utilising the Principles of Persuasion.
- Present your product/service and organisation in a persuasive & compelling manner.
- Increase revenue through partners via improved territory management.
Who should attend?
Channel Sales people looking to strengthen their partner relationships and increase sales revenue through partners. Channel sales people who deal with challenging partners in a competitive market also find the program invaluable.
- Key elements of influencing partners, and making persuasive statements.
- Understanding why partners sell certain products.
- Rapport building with senior management.
- Identifying sales opportunities by uncovering business needs.
- Solution selling and advanced consultative questioning techniques.
- Understanding the Principles of Persuasion.
- Influencing partner sales behaviour and end-user purchasing decisions.
- Communicating with executive-level buyers with confidence and credibility.
- Articulating your value proposition in a persuasive & compelling manner.
- Analyse and manage a territory of partners to maximise performance.
- Digital video analysis of personal selling style (optional).
No. of participants: Ideally 6-12
Duration: 1 or 2 days (depending on whether or not video is used)
Our programs are tailored to your organisation, using real partner & channel scenarios, your solutions and services, competitors, and market position. We provide a unique learning experience based on our experience and expertise and deliver learning outcomes that can be applied as soon as you are back in the field.
Contact us today for more information!
If you like the sound of this course, you might also be interested in