Deliver Compelling & Engaging Presentations For Partners
Channel sales staff are often required to present new solutions, services and strategies to partners. Dynamic Channel Presentations is a unique learning experience that improves a channel manager’s ability to make persuasive sales presentations that influence partner behaviour and gain partner mindshare.
This program provides attendees with the skill set to:
- Capture and maintain the audience’s attention (in person and remotely)
- Create interesting and impactful presentations that influence your audience
- Deliver a persuasive message that partners will find compelling
- Adapt your message for different situations
- Feel more confident and comfortable in front of an audience
- Make presentations more interesting, engaging, and entertaining
- Incorporate story-telling into your sales presentations
- Set up your remote virtual environment for maximum effect
- Deliver sales proposals remotely that win more business
Who should attend?
Channel sales people who present to partners, in a wide range of situations (eg. a formal PowerPoint presentation to an auditorium full of reseller sales staff, or a relaxed meeting with a key decision-maker over a coffee).
- Digital video analysis of personal presentation style
- Creating a persuasive sales presentation structure
- Articulating your company’s (or product’s) USP in a compelling manner
- Tailoring your message for different partners and situations
- Capturing your partners’ attention and keeping the audience interested
- Using verbal and non-verbal language to connect with your audience
- Moving with poise and projecting a confident demeanour
- Knowing how and when to use (and not use) PowerPoint effectively
- Adjusting your style for different channel partners
- Successful sales presenting one-on-one, or in large groups
No. of participants: Ideally 6-8
Duration: 2 days
Our programs are tailored to your organisation, using real partner & channel scenarios, your solutions and services, competitors, and market position. We provide a unique learning experience based on our experience and expertise and deliver learning outcomes that can be applied as soon as you are back in the field.
Contact us today for more information!
If you like the sound of this course, you might also be interested in